Irina and Dudley believe that knowledge needs to be shared. Some of their ideas are available from the links below. Many of these are part of Irina's PhD in sustainability in grape growing:
ACADEMIC ARTICLES (peer-reviewed)
- Santiago-Brown, Irina, et al. "Sustainability Assessment in Wine-Grape Growing in the New World: Economic, Environmental, and Social Indicators for Agricultural Businesses." Sustainability 7.7 (2015): 8178-8204.
- Santiago-Brown, Irina, et al. "Transnational comparison of sustainability assessment programs for viticulture and a case-study on programs’ engagement processes." Sustainability 6.4 (2014): 2031-2066.
- Santiago-Brown, Irina, et al. "What does sustainability mean? Knowledge gleaned from applying mixed methods research to wine grape growing." Journal of Mixed Methods Research (2014): 1558689814534919.
- Viteff 2013 France - McLaren Vale Sustainable Winegrowing Australia (Irina in 2013)
- TEDxDubbo - Dudley Brown - Wine and Water (Dudley in 2012)
- Sustainability assessments in agriculture through programs. FACETS 2012: conversations worth having (Irina in 2012)